Adulting on the Spectrum: Diagnosis, resumes & finance
This podcast is an interview series that will feature autistic adults from a variety of backgrounds to learn about their life, talents, challenges and the ups and downs of being on the autism spectrum.
In this episode, hosts Andrew Komarow and Eileen Lamb, speak with Founder and CEO of Beyond-Impact, Tara Cunningham about everything from being diagnosed as an adult to her advice for autistic job-seekers. Tara is an Ashoka Fellow and an internationally recognized, award-winning, neurodivergent CEO and Social Entrepreneur working for people with disabilities.
Let us know your feedback or ideas for future episodes by emailing email@example.com.
Subscribe at the below platforms to get new episodes as they are released:
Resources related to this Episode:
- Join the Adulting on the Spectrum Facebook group
- Workplace Inclusion Now initiative
- Temple Grandin's website
- Eileen's Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Eileen Lamb's website
- Andrew's Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Andew Komarow's website
- For comments and suggestions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The views and opinions expressed in this podcast are those of the hosts and guests and do not necessarily reflect the views of Autism Speaks.