You can help support our vision of a world where all people with autism can reach reach their full potential by fundraising or donating on social media.
- Start a Facebook fundraiser for Autism Speaks and share it with your friends and family.
If you are a Walk or endurance participant, Fundraisers must be started through your event participant center to count towards you event goal.
Fundraising through social media in your event Participant Center is one of the fastest and easiest ways to reach your event fundraising goal. It is a great way to reach all of your "friends" who may be individuals you won't email through your Participant Center. Once you register for an event, start a fundraiser through your event participant center to have the funds raised count toward your event goal and fundraising prizes.
- Start an Instagram fundraiser
- Simply visit our Instagram profile and tap the "support" button
- Add a donation sticker to your Instagram story
- Find the "donation" sticker in the sticker menu when creating a story
- Add a fundraiser for Autism Speaks when you go live on Instagram
- Add a donation sticker for Autism Speaks to your profile and/or your posts! Learn how here.
- Anyone on LinkedIn can donate to Autism Speaks by clicking the donate button on our profile page.