Adulting on the Spectrum: Autism and religion
Hosts, Andrew Komarow and Eileen Lamb, speak to Erin Burnett. Erin is a 23 year old autistic woman from Northern Ireland, diagnosed at 18. She is the author of two books, a fantasy novel for children, and a nonfiction book about autism and the church.
Read a transcript of this episode.
Subscribe at the below platforms to get new episodes as they are released:
Resources related to this Episode:
- Eileen's Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, website
- Andrew's Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, website, Neurodiversity Index
- Erin's website and Facebook
- Autism Speaks inclusion program for faith communities
- For comments and suggestions, email us at email@example.com
The views and opinions expressed in this podcast are those of the hosts and guests and do not necessarily reflect the views of Autism Speaks.
Our Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caretakers to information, tools, and resources.