Adulting on the Spectrum: Autism and religion
Hosts, Andrew Komarow and Eileen Lamb, speak to Erin Burnett. Erin is a 23 year old autistic woman from Northern Ireland, diagnosed at 18. She is the author of two books, a fantasy novel for children, and a nonfiction book about autism and the church.
Subscribe at the below platforms to get new episodes as they are released:
Resources related to this Episode:
- Eileen's Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, website
- Andrew's Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, website, Neurodiversity Index
- Erin's website and Facebook
- Autism Speaks inclusion program for faith communities
- For comments and suggestions, email us at email@example.com
The views and opinions expressed in this podcast are those of the hosts and guests and do not necessarily reflect the views of Autism Speaks.