Interested in becoming an AGRE Researcher?
- Data from 1700+ families with 3300+ affected individuals with an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Thousands of cell lines, DNA, plasma and whole blood samples on children with an autism spectrum disorder and their families available for purchase
- Clinical and biomaterial data available on over 500 twin families
- Zygosity testing for all untested, bled twin sets in the AGRE database
- Fragile X testing by a CLIA accredited lab for all untested families in the AGRE database
- Reliable, UMACC Certified ADI and ADOS raters
AGRE subjects come from all over the country! Click here to apply.