Autism by the Numbers: Annual Report
Autism by the Numbers brings together publicly-available and proprietary data from around the U.S. to foster insights into the systems that serve autistic individuals, spotlight accessibility of supports and services, and enable advocacy in key areas for the autistic community.
In the inaugural Autism by the Numbers Annual Report, we take a deep dive into the Dashboard data sources, identify key findings by state, and offer in-depth insights in the areas of:
- Childhood early intervention and diagnosis
- Healthcare costs
- Transitioning out of high school
- Adults and aging with autism
What will you find in the Annual Report?
- Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- State/Territory Profiles
- Platform Overview
- Special Topics
- "The transition from school to work for autistic youth" by Dr. Ankita Patnaik, Ph.D., and Paul Shattuck
- "The pressing need to understand aging and autism" by Dr. Lindsay Shea, Ph.D