Ohio Advocacy Webinar: Policy and Actions Impacting People with Autism
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 11:00a.m. - 12:00p.m. Eastern Time
Join Autism Speaks representatives and our special guests for an update on state policies affecting the autism community. We will report on policy developments during recent state legislative sessions and our advocacy goals as we look ahead to next year. Guest speakers will specifically cover updates on Ohio Medicaid services and priorities to address the needs of autistic children and individuals with severe and distressed behaviors. We will also share information about local events and resources.
Special Guests: Ohio Representative Scott Lipps and Ohio Department of Medicaid Deputy Director Marisa Weisel
Moderator: Kelly Headrick, Senior Director of State Government Affairs & Grassroots Advocacy
- Tom Frazier, Ph.D., Autism Speaks National Board
- Allison Frazier, Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Michael Hartley, Autism Speaks Ohio Executive Leadership Council
- Michelle Fitzgibbons, President, The Fitzgibbon Group
- Dan Fitzpatrick, Director of Government Affairs, The Fitzgibbon Group
- Sheri Weithman, Area Executive Director, Field Development, Autism Speaks
If you are interested but unable to participate live, please register to receive access to the recording and presentation materials.