Leading the Way: Autism-Friendly Youth Organizations
Leading the Way: Autism-Friendly Youth Organizations is a guide to help community organizations make their programs more inclusive of children with autism.
The guide covers topics such as supporting children with autism, communicating with parents and training staff members.
We hope parents will share this guide with local organizations that might have programs of interest to their children
- About Autism: What You Need to Know
- Inclusion: Leading the Way in Access for Everyone
- Getting Started: Leading the Way to an Autism-Friendly Inclusive Environment
- People and Places: Creating an Environment for Success
- Strategies for Success: Supporting Learning and Growth in Youth with Autism
Complete the form below to access the Tool Kit
If you are not able to see the form, click here.
By submitting this form you will receive periodic communications from Autism Speaks. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Our Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caretakers to information, tools, and resources.