Housing and Residential Supports Tool Kit
The search for housing and residential supports can be challenging for a person with autism and his or her family.
We hope to make this often-complicated journey as simple and successful as possible for you by giving you the tools you need to make housing choices.
The purpose of this tool kit is to:
- Provide an overview of housing options
- Teach you about the supports and services often needed by adults with autism.
- Describe options for funding
- Create a structure to help you consider and plan for the types of services and supports needed.
- Help expand opportunities to meet the housing needs of people with autism
Entitlement for Services vs. Eligibility and Availability for Services
How do I begin the housing search?
Options for Housing and Models for Residential Support
Funding for Housing
Planning Tool: Needs and Priorities
While You Wait