Autism Speaks hosts webinar on COVID-19 vaccine accessibility tools
In support of the White House’s Vaccine Month of Action, Autism Speaks hosted a webinar in partnership with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Autism Society of America, and the Autism Science Foundation to share information about COVID-19 vaccine accessibility for the autism community June 30.
Panelists from the partnering organizations shared the health impacts of COVID-19 on the autism community, the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine, and tools and resources for making the vaccine experience more accessible for autistic people.
- Thomas W. Frazier, Ph.D., Chief Science Officer, Autism Speaks
- Marshalyn Yeargin-Allsop, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities, CDC
- Chris Banks, President and CEO, Autism Society of America
- Alycia Halladay, Chief Science Officer, Autism Science Foundation
- Arianna Esposito, Director of Services and Supports, Autism Speaks
- Arun Karpur, Director of Data Science and Evaluation Research, Autism Speaks
Watch the webinar recording below or on our YouTube channel.