Reporting Wandering Emergencies

If your child with autism has wandered and is missing:

1. Report wandering emergencies to law enforcement immediately by calling 911.

2. After calling 911, you can also make a report to Autism Speaks partners, the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) by calling the NCMEC Hotline: 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678)

Prevention is Important. Click here for our Wandering Prevention Resources for Parents and First Responders.