Autism Speaks Local Impact Grant
Autism Speaks supports community programs that provide people with autism with fulfilling social and educational experiences through our Local Impact Grant program.
The Local Impact Grant supports programs that demonstrate a high ability to:
- Reach a wide age range of individuals on the spectrum.
- Provide a measurable impact on the lives of those who participate and their families.
- Replicate best practices with other organizations in their community, state, or region within the following categories of service delivery:
- Education and training
- Recreation/community activities
- Summer camp scholarships
- Sensory equipment/supportive technology
- Young adult/adult services
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the application process open? Check back often for updates on when the next application process will open.
Interested in learning about our previous grant awards? Visit the Autism Speaks Grants Database to search by category, state, or year.
Know someone who is interested in becoming a grant reviewer*? Share our sign-up form with them.
For more information regarding the grant process, please check out our applicant tutorial slides, applicant guidebook, volunteer reviewer tutorial slides, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Reviewers cannot be employed by an organization that is applying for this grant.