Autism Speaks Grants for Service Providers
Autism Speaks funds programs that provide people with autism with social and educational experiences.
We are excited to announce the opening of our Norma and Malcolm Baker Recreation Program for 2021!
Funding supports recreational programs demonstrating the ability to:
- Reach a wide age range of individuals on the spectrum
- Have true, measurable impact on the lives of those who participate and their loved ones
- Grow and replicate best practices with other partners in their community, state, or region within the following categories of service delivery:
- Adult Services – recreation/respite specifically for adults focusing on life, health and community
- Employment – finding and maintaining meaningful employment with skills to succeed in the workplace
- Physical Fitness and Sports – athletics and team sports, health and wellness programs
- Summer Camps– day/overnight programs offering therapeutic activities, sports, arts and technology
- Swimming and Water Safety – swimming and water safety specifically for individuals with autism
All service providers are eligible to apply from now through March 5, 2021. Please go to: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=autismspeaksfs to apply. Recipients will be announced by March 31, 2021.
For any questions, please email Serena Selkin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in learning about the programs Autism Speaks has already funded?
Visit the Autism Speaks Grants Database to search by category, state, or year!