Kidz Talk is a great tool for parents, educators, and speech therapists. It allows caretakers to work with children in a multi-sensory environment, and even teaches social sharing skills by allowing the child, with supervision, to text or email their creative answers or messages to family and friends. The app teaches critical thinking and creates a love for the art of communication. It is designed for children of all ages and communication levels, and also aids children that are speech or language delayed, autistic, or shy.
The app helps children develop the following skills, which are aligned to the Speech Common Core Standards
- listening and thematic comprehension
- speaking and pronouncing words and ideas
- engage in Q&A communication
- use their creativity to answer questions as different characters
- share their own words by email or text