Join Us for a Technology and Autism Webinar Series
Join us for Autism Speaks new Technology and Autism Webinar Series. Each webinar will offer a technology topic presented by experts that is targeted toward a family–friendly audience. The 2012 series runs from October through December, and will begin again in January 2013. Each webinar will allow time for questions and answers sessions. Webinars will be recorded and available for later viewing. The series is free and open to all.
Technology and Autism Webinar Series Highlights:
• What device is best for a person with ASD?
• What to consider when choosing software and apps.
• How do I teach someone to use a device?
• Latest updates on research and innovative technology.
• What apps can and can’t do.
For questions please contact Marianne Sullivan at email@example.com
To Register Click on the Following Links:
For more information, please visit Family Services' Technology Central Page