7 Ways to Light Up Your College Campus Blue!
On Monday, April 2 iconic buildings, landmarks and schools across the country will Light It Up Blue in honor of World Autism Awareness Day. Below are 7 ideas to get your college/university involved! Remember to a
1. Light up a building on campus.
2. Decorate your school’s mascot or statue.
3. Illuminate your fraternity/sorority house or dorm room.
5. Plan a wear all blue day for students and faculty.
6. Table on campus and pass out awareness materials.
7. Host an event on campus or in the community. For event ideas, click here.