Vaccine Experience Tool Kit
The Vaccine Experience Tool Kit was designed to help vaccination sites create an inclusive experience for people with autism and other related conditions and includes the following tools:
- “Welcoming People with Autism and Related Conditions to COVID-19 Vaccination Sites” Guide
- Use this four-step environmental scan to assess your current site to identify existing accommodations as well as possible site adjustments you can make to create a more inclusive experience.
- “Four Things You Can Do for People with Autism and Related Conditions” Tip Sheet
- Because getting a vaccine can be challenging for people with autism and other developmental or neurological conditions, here are four things you can do now to make the vaccination experience more accessible and inclusive.
- “Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine” Guide
- Make this informative guide available to individuals and families to help them navigate the vaccination experience more comfortably.
- Individual/Family Supports Card
- Provide this helpful visual aid to individuals or families at registration or as a download pre- arrival to support them in identifying their specific support needs at the vaccination site.
Complete the form below to access the Tool Kit
If you are not able to see the form, click here.
By submitting this form you will receive periodic communications from Autism Speaks. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Our Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caretakers to information, tools, and resources.