A Grandparent's Guide to Autism
If you are a grandparent of a child recently diagnosed with autism, you have come to the right place. This guide will help provide you with a better understanding of autism, and arm you with tips, tools and real life stories to guide you as you support your family immediately after the diagnosis and beyond.
It will help you form a positive relationship with your grandchild and provide the encouragement your child needs to raise a child with autism.
- About Autism
- Reactions to the Diagnosis
- Your Role as a Grandparent
- Support for Your Grandchild
- Support for Your Child
- Taking Care of Yourself
- Tips for Long Distance Grandparenting
- A Letter to Grandparents of Children with Autism