The “Ties That Bind” blog series highlights the shared experiences that people in the autism community have had. These stories can range from anything from getting your child’s first autism diagnosis, going to the dentist, bullying, getting a haircut and much more!
How to Submit Your Blog Post
- Potential posts for this series should be anywhere between 500 and 750 words in length.
- Please submit your article to us in an Microsoft word document.
- Make sure to include “Ties That Bind” in the subject of the email.
- Please also include your full name and a couple sentences about yourself to go with the post along with any pictures you’d like to send us (we LOVE pictures)!
- Email your blog submission to AutismSpeaksBlog@Gmail.com.