- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) 
- Floortime or DIR 
- Local Early Intervention Providers 
- Medicaid Waiver 
- Occupational Therapy 
- Physical Therapy 
- Pivotal Response Treatment (PRT) 
- Speech & Language Therapy 
- State Developmental Disability Agency 
- State Early Intervention Office 
- TEACCH 
- Verbal Behavior 
Autism Speaks does not provide medical or legal advice or services. Rather, Autism Speaks provides general information about autism as a service to the community. The information provided on our website is not a recommendation, referral or endorsement of any resource, therapeutic method, or service provider and does not replace the advice of medical, legal or educational professionals. Autism Speaks has not validated and is not responsible for any information, events, or services provided by third parties.
You can also reach the Autism Response Team by phone or email: 888-288-4762, en Espanol 888-772-7050, or email@example.com.