Turner Law, LLC

UPDATED: February 22, 2021

Special needs trusts can be created for frail, elderly parents, for disabled children, and for developmentally or physically disabled adults who will require additional care and long-term financial resources.

When you create a special needs trust, you name a trusted person or institution as the trustee to manage the trust assets and make payments to the beneficiary.

Contact Us for a Free Initial Phone Consultation
For more information about special needs trusts, call lawyer Robert Turner at phone number(866) 768-5365 or fill out the contact form on this Web site. Our law office is located in historic downtown Decatur, Georgia, just off Decatur Square.

  • Languages:
  • English
  • Insurances Accepted:
  • Call for Fee
  • No Insurance Accepted


496 Medlock Rd
Decatur, GA 30030
United States



(404) 377-6941

Our Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caretakers to information, tools, and resources.

Get in Touch with ART

Autism Speaks does not provide medical or legal advice or services. Rather, Autism Speaks provides general information about autism as a service to the community. The information provided on our website is not a recommendation, referral or endorsement of any resource, therapeutic method, or service provider and does not replace the advice of medical, legal or educational professionals. Autism Speaks has not validated and is not responsible for any information, events, or services provided by third parties. The views and opinions expressed in blogs on our website do not necessarily reflect the views of Autism Speaks.