ServiceSource Virginia Serving Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC, Missouri and Colorado
UPDATED: November 22, 2021
ServiceSource is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission to facilitate services, resources and partnerships to support people with disabilities and others we serve, along with their families, their caregivers and community members, in order to build more inclusive communities.
We also offer a wide range of contract services for our government and commercial customers. Our programs and services are as varied as the people we serve. Whether you are an individual with a disability, a government contractor or a local business owner, ServiceSource is committed to meeting your needs.
- Family Support
- Virginia Community Companion Services
- Virginia Group Supported Employment
- Community Employment ProgramVirginia Job Placement
- Virginia Benefits Counseling
- Virginia Assistive Technology
- Virginia Pre-ETS
- Virginia Senior Services
- Virginia Employment Supports for Parents
- Virginia Autism Services
- Expressive Therapies
- Bloom: Self-Employment Program
- ArlingtonWeaves Etc.
- Virginia Long-Term Community Integration Services
- Insurances Accepted:
- Call for Fee