Peace and love Studios ( mobile services)
Beauty / Grooming
UPDATED: November 1, 2018
Hello Family! My name is Jelly. Im a Child Hair Care Specialist in the Houston area looking to reach out to parents and share the services I provide. I have been working with hundreds of children with extreme sensory challenges and I see how much of a struggle it is for them to receive a hair cut service. A Lot of parents have a hard time if ever finding a stylist that can give their child a STYLE in a safe environment without it being a 100%stressful situation. My patience is infinite when it comes to these beautiful children and I've put together a survey that will help me get to know your child a little better. :)
1. Child's name and age
2. How often do they get hair cuts? Where did they previously get serviced?
3. How was the previous experience?
4. What is their favorite snack or treat? ( or something they don't get to indulge in a lot :)
5. Is there a show /movie that keeps their focus?
6. On a scale from 1 to 10 how would you describe your child's sensory? 10 being not comfortable holding eye contact or getting handshakes. 1 being they will sit down for a service.
7. What hair cutting method would be most comfortable for your child? Clippers, scissors and will they allow water bottles ?(to dampen hair).
If you have any questions or feedback don't hesitate to reach out! 832-804-0653. Look forward to serving you soon.
- Insurances Accepted:
- Call for Fee
Mobile services are provided in the comfort of your own home .
Some families choose to have services when their therapist is present. Will make special accommodations.
Houston and surrounding areas , TX 77384
Angelica “Jelly” Robinson
Our Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caretakers to information, tools, and resources.