UPDATED: September 8, 2020
Jon provides comprehensive, objective financial planning advice by coordinating the following areas: Retirement, Investment Strategy, Risk Management, Special Needs, and Estate Planning. He helps families with special needs children retire comfortably while ensuring a meaningful quality of life for their special child. He helps design strategies that maximize and protect family and government resources.
Jon is a firm believer in giving back to the community both through his work and in his personal life.
* Jon was a founding member and is a current board member of Sunflower Hill, a non-profit dedicated to creating a sustainable special
needs community for special needs adults.
* Jon is a member of the Academy of Special Needs Planners.
* Jon has been a Special Olympics coach since 2002.
* Jon served as Chairman of the Valley Health Care Charitable Foundation board of directors.
* Jon taught “Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement” at St. Mary’s College.
- Insurances Accepted:
- Call for Fee
- No Insurance Accepted
3000 Executive Parkway
San Ramon, CA 94583
Need Personalized Support?
Our Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caretakers to information, tools, and resources.