National Autism Resources: Sensory-Friendly Fabric Masks
UPDATED: September 29, 2020
Our sensory-friendly face mask is designed by Kristi Langslet OTR/L a member of our advisory board with over 20 years of experience working with kids and adults with sensory challenges. It features three layers of high quality 100% cotton fabric and a super-soft nylon spandex cording that feels comfortable on your face. An adjustable clip on design makes it easy to take on and off. An innovative fabric dome covers the mouth and nose but doesn't rest on them making communication easier. For bulk purchases please call for quote.
- Easy to put on.
- 3 pound break away safety clip.
- Easily wear around the neck during meals.
- Name tag to personalize.
- 100% high quality cotton.
- Double sided with a solid and pattern design.
- Dome design doesn't touch the mouth and doesn’t interfere with speech.
- Huge cost savings when compared to disposable masks.
- Machine Washable
Made in the USA.
- Insurances Accepted:
- Call for Fee
77 Solano Square
Benicia, CA 94510
Our Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caretakers to information, tools, and resources.