UPDATED: March 18, 2022
REBECCA'S SOCIAL SKILLS CLASSES
MANY CHILDREN WOULD BENEFIT FROM A SOCIAL SKILLS CLASS, BUT FOR SOME CHILDREN, IT IS IMPERATIVE.
When a child receives intensive EI services and is then discharged, oftentimes, he or she falls through the cracks, especially when it comes to social skills. Our class teaches:
- How to socialize in a group setting
- How to pick up on social cues
- How to communicate with others in a functional way
- How to start and maintain a conversation
- How to make and sustain friendships with peers
Kids with ASD, ADHD, Down-Syndrome or Learning Disabilities may be eligible for free classes. For More Information please call
- Insurances Accepted:
- No Cost
75-47 181 Street
Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Our Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caretakers to information, tools, and resources.