Disability Rights Washington
UPDATED: September 25, 2018
Disability Rights Washington provides free services to people with disabilities.
We are a private non-profit organization that protects the rights of people with disabilities statewide. Our mission is to advance the dignity, equality, and self-determination of people with disabilities. We pursue justice on matters related to human and legal rights.
Contact us for:
- disability rights information;
- technical assistance for disability issues;
- general information about legal rights;
- strategies about how to become a stronger self-advocate;
- information sheets on a wide range of subjects to empower individuals with disabilities to better advocate for themselves;
- community education and training; and
- legal services for disability rights violations.
- Insurances Accepted:
- No Cost
315 5th Ave S, Ste 850
Seattle, WA 98104
Need Personalized Support?
Our Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caretakers to information, tools, and resources.