Disability Rights Texas
UPDATED: September 25, 2018
Our mission is to help people with disabilities understand and exercise their rights under the law, ensuring their full and equal participation in society.
Our attorneys and advocates fulfill our mission in the following ways:
- Provide direct legal assistance to people with disabilities whose rights are threatened or violated
- Protect the rights of individuals and groups of people with disabilities through the courts and justice system
- Educate and inform policy makers about issues that impact the rights and services for people with disabilities
- Inform people with disabilities and family members about their rights
- Make referrals to programs and services
- Insurances Accepted:
- No Cost
- Private Insurance
2222 West Braker Lane
Austin, TX 78758
Need Personalized Support?
Our Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caretakers to information, tools, and resources.