Disability Rights New Jersey
UPDATED: September 24, 2018
Disability Rights New Jersy is a private, non-profit, consumer-directed organization established to:
- Advocate for and advance the human, civil and legal rights of citizens of New Jersey with disabilities;
- Promote public awareness and recognition of individuals with disabilities as equally entitled members of society;
- Advise and assist persons with disabilities, family members, attorneys and guardians in obtaining and protecting the rights of individuals with disabilities; and
- Provide education, training and technical assistance to individuals with disabilities, the agencies that serve them, advocates, attorneys, professionals, courts and others regarding the rights of individuals with disabilities.
DRNJ has telephone language interpreting services free of charge to facilitate communication with individuals in 150 languages and dialects
- Translator services available.
- Insurances Accepted:
- No Cost
210 S Broad Street, 3rd Floor
Trenton, NJ 08608
Phone:1-800-922-7233 (in NJ only)
Our Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caretakers to information, tools, and resources.