Department of Education (Guam)
Division of Special Education (Guam)
UPDATED: October 8, 2018
Division of Special Education Goals and Objectives:
- To ensure that all children with disabilities have available to them a free and appropriate public education (FAPE) that is designed to meet their unique needs and prepare them for post-secondary outcomes.
- Protect the rights of children and their parents
- Ensure that educators and parents are provided the necessary tools to improve the quality of services provides to students with disabilities.
- To provide the means for children to obtain an adequate education based on the requirements under local and federal mandates.
- Complete and meet the targets set forth by stakeholders on DOE State Performance Plan (SPP) and Annual Performance Report (APR) indicators.
- Full compliance with the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act.
- Insurances Accepted:
- No Cost
312 Aspinall Avenue
Hagatna, GU 96932
Yolanda S. Gabriel
Our Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caretakers to information, tools, and resources.