Aquatics and Fitness Center
UPDATED: August 25, 2021
Our Aquatic and Fitness Center is a beautiful, 27,000 square foot facility featuring two indoor pools, a fitness center and strength training room. Those rehabilitating after an injury or those looking to build strength and improve overall health and wellness are able to use the fully accessible facility. Membership is open to the community.
Our 20-yard fitness pool features a family-friendly recreational swim area, three-lap lanes and is heated to 84-degrees.
Our warm-water pool is a special purpose pool designed to help reduce pain during and after aquatic therapy and is open to members with special health needs. It offers zero-depth entry and is heated to 92 degrees.
The fitness center features cardiovascular and strength-training equipment designed to improve aerobic endurance, muscular strength, and flexibility. Much of our equipment is specifically designed for ease of use by individuals living with disabilities.
- Private and group swim instruction by a trained Red Cross Water Safety Instructor open to all levels and ages and abilities
- Water Exercise Classes
- Aquatic Therapy
- Personal Training Services
- Three accessible locker rooms as well as customized changing areas
- Pools, Fitness Center and locker rooms are wheelchair accessible
- The WAVE Swim Team is open to any swimmer living with a physical disability who wishes to compete
- Pulmonary Exercise Program to maintain physical fitness levels achieved during Pulmonary Rehabilitation
The pools are closed during thunder and lightning storms; however, the Fitness Center does remain open. The Aquatic and Fitness Center may open late or close early due to inclement weather.
Fitness and Therapy Pools
Monday – Friday 6:00am to 7:00pm
Sat 7:00am to 12:00pm
Members have open access to the Center during the designated days and times identified on the program schedule. The schedule will be subject to change due to seasonal programming. You will be notified of any changes in advance through email and posted notice at the front desk.
- Insurances Accepted:
- Call for Fee
- Private Insurance