UPDATED: June 7, 2022
AHRC Nassau empowers people to live fulfilling lives. Together with Family – Friends – Community.
A world where people of all abilities are valued.
At AHRC Nassau, we believe that:
- All people must be treated with dignity and respect
- Partnering with people, families and communities creates the best opportunities
- A competent and compassionate workforce is vital
- Commitment to diversity and cultural sensitivity is essential
- Innovative approaches promote advancement and growth
- Financial sustainability is critical for organizational success
- Insurances Accepted:
- Call for Fee
189 Wheatley Road
Brookville, NY 11545-2699
Our Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caretakers to information, tools, and resources.