A-1 Home Care Agency
UPDATED: September 10, 2018
A-1 Home Care offers non-medical Child Care and Special Needs Care for children diagnosed with behavioral, developmental, learning, or medical conditions. We offer caregivers, certified nurse aides, Mother's Helpers, and babysitters who are experienced and trained to provide in-home care to children with ADHD, Tourette's, ODD, Autism, Down Syndrome, Dyslexia, Central Auditory Processing Disorder in Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Corona Del Mar and other cities in Orange County.
• State Licensed, Bonded and Insured Non-Medical Home Care Agency
• Approved Vendor for Regional Center of Orange County
• Approved Agency for Family Caregiver Resource Center in OC / St. Jude’s Hospital – MSSP
• Part Time Hourly Or 24 Hour Live In Services
• Multi-Lingual Staff and Caregivers
• National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC)
• Home Care Association of America (HCAOA)
• Member of American Care Management Association
• Member of American Board of Home Care
• All Activities of Daily Living
• Personal Bathing / Hygiene Assistance
• Incontinence Care / Toiletry Assistance
• Medication Reminders
• Mobility Assistance
• Lifting / Transferring
• Errand Assistance
• Meal Preparation
• Light Housecleaning and Laundry
• Disabilities and Special Needs
• Low Vision / Blindness
• Safety Supervision
• Bi-Polar / Manic Depressive Disorder
We offer compassionate and experienced Care Providers at affordable rates! Call 949-650-3800 for a free quote.
- Insurances Accepted:
- Call for Fee
2400 West Coast Hwy. Suite 5
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Need Personalized Support?
Our Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caretakers to information, tools, and resources.