A-1 Domestic Professional Services Inc. / A-1 Home Care Agency
UPDATED: September 10, 2018
A-1 Domestic Professional Services / A-1 Home Care Agency is a Licensed, Bonded and Insured Non-Medical home care agency offering Caregivers, CNAs, Personal Care Assistants and Mother's Helpers who are experienced and trained to provide Special Needs Care for children and adults with Autism, ADHD, ODD, Down Syndrome, Dyslexia, behavioral, developmental or medical conditions who live in Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley and Orange County.
Our agency provides Part-Time, Hourly or Full Time, Live In Home Care services at affordable rates. Our experienced and compassionate caregivers can assist with:
• Personal Bathing / Hygiene Assistance
• Incontinence Care / Toiletry Assistance
• Medication Reminders
• Mobility Assistance
• Lifting / Transferring
• Errand Assistance
• Meal Preparation
• Light Housecleaning and Laundry
• Disabilities and Special Needs
• Low Vision / Blindness
• Safety Supervision
• Bi-Polar / Manic Depressive Disorder
A-1 Domestic Professional Services has been helping families since 1991. We have 28 years' experience matching caregivers to adults and children with Special Needs, mobility issues, behavioral or developmental conditions.
All Care Providers Must:
• Be State Registered
• Have Minimum 2 Years’ Experience
• Pass Nationwide LiveScan Background Check
• Have a Clean DMV Driving Record
• Pass Sex Offender Database Check
• Pass a Tuberculosis Test
• Have Current CPR and 1st Aid Certification
• Complete State Required Training
• Have Malpractice / Liability Insurance
• Interview with A-1 Home Care Agency Staff
Call 562-929-8400 for more information!
- Insurances Accepted:
- Call for Fee
12631 Imperial Hwy, Suite F-104
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Need Personalized Support?
Our Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caretakers to information, tools, and resources.