Autism POVs: Q&A with autistic lawyer, Haley Moss
In this episode, you'll hear from Haley Moss. She made headlines in 2019 for being the first openly autistic lawyer in Florida after landing a job at a law firm.
Haley is much more than that though, she is also an author, artist and autistic self-advocate. I asked her about her personal journey, how autistic people are portrayed in the media and much more.
Subscribe at the below platforms to get new episodes as they are released:
Resources related to this episode:
- Huffington Post article written by Haley Moss
- Article about Greta Thunberg written by Haley Moss
- Today show feature of Haley Moss and her parents
- Hiring neurodiverse people like me can give companies a competitive advantage by Haley Moss
- Practical employment tips for parents
- Employment tool kit
- Tips for job seekers on the spectrum
- Employment resources: Focus on abilities