Adulting on the Spectrum: My Experience with ABA as an Autistic Adult
Hosts, Andrew Komarow and Eileen Lamb, speak with Chloe Rothschild. Chloe is a young adult with autism who is on a mission to advocate and teach others about autism from her perspective. Chloe is one of the co-authors of "My Interception Workbook for Teens, Adolescents and Adults." She also serves on the Arc of the United States National Board, and the Ohio Center for Autism and Low Incidence also known as OCALI, advisory board. Chloe works as a teacher's aide at an autism school three days a week when Chloe is not presenting or working, she enjoys spending time with her friends & family, participating in adaptive ice skating, and dog agility for individuals with autism.
Subscribe at the below platforms to get new episodes as they are released:
Resources related to this Episode:
- Eileen's Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, website
- Andrew's Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, website, Neurodiversity Index
- Chloe's Facebook and Instagram
- Blog: ABA: What it is and what it means to me
- Article: Getting started with ABA: Asking the right questions
- For comments and suggestions, email us at email@example.com
The views and opinions expressed in this podcast are those of the hosts and guests and do not necessarily reflect the views of Autism Speaks.