Adulting on the Spectrum: Meet Our Hosts
This podcast is an interview series that will feature autistic adults from a variety of backgrounds to learn about their life, talents, challenges and the ups and downs of being on the autism spectrum.
In this episode, "Adulting on the Spectrum" hosts, Andrew Komarow and Eileen Lamb, introduce themselves and talk about everything from the "Shawshank Redemption" film to the scent of tennis balls.
Let us know your feedback or ideas for future episodes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe at the below platforms to get new episodes as they are released:
Resources related to this Episode:
- Join the Adulting on the Spectrum Facebook group
- Andrew founded Planning Across the Spectrum
- Eileen's website: The Autism Cafe
- Eileen on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Andrew on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
TheViews and opinions expressed in the podcast are those of the hosts and guests and do not necessarily reflect the views of Autism Speaks.