Adulting on the Spectrum: Dealing with anxiety and navigating autistic spaces
Hosts Andrew Komarow and Eileen Lamb speak with Lia McCabe. Lia is the founder of "Autism Wish" a charity initiative providing autistic children with sensory therapeutic items and parent resources. She is also the host of "Embracing Autism" Podcasts. She is an outspoken autistic advocate, and seeks to create a more compassionate and inclusive community.
Read a transcript of this episode.
Subscribe at the below platforms to get new episodes as they are released:
Resources related to this Episode:
- Eileen's Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, website
- Andrew's Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, website, Neurodiversity Index
- Lia's website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Autism Speaks inclusion program for faith communities
- For comments and suggestions, email us at email@example.com
The views and opinions expressed in this podcast are those of the hosts and guests and do not necessarily reflect the views of Autism Speaks.
Our Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caretakers to information, tools, and resources.