Ten thousand unique posters featuring images of liquid crystal DNA are now available for purchase from the MSSNG project's online story. Autism Speaks and advertising agency BBDO NY worked with fine art photographer and biochemist Linden Gledhill to create over 10,000 unique images of liquid crystal DNA. Sales of the posters will raise funds Autism Speaks' MSSNG project, a new open-source research platform that will house the world's largest database of sequenced genomic information on people with autism. Last week, Autism Speaks and BBDO hosted a a one-night-only art exhibit, The MSSNG Lab, featuring Gledhill's work.
Learn more about the posters below…
- Autism Speaks Partners with BBDO to Raise Awareness, Funds for MSSNG
- These 5 Stunning Images Could Change Everything for Autism
- Biochemist Holds NYC Auction for Stunning Photography of DNA
- Bioartist Takes Beautiful Macro Photos of Crystallizing DNA
- Art and Technology Battle Autism Through MSSNG Project
- BBDO NY Turns DNA Into Art to Find the Missing Answers to Autism
All proceeds from these posters will go directly to funding research. Your poster becomes a direct source of donation, bringing us one step closer to completing the sequencing of 10,000 genomes for the project. Each sample represents a different volume of DNA, crystallized over different periods of time and photographed at microscopic levels.