Light It Up Blue
wear blue and kindness
Wear something blue on April 2 in support of understanding and acceptance for people with autism. Get Official #LightItUpBlue gear at our estore.
Print out our #LightItUpBlue sign, take a selfie with it and post it with #LightItUpBlue!
- Add the #LightItUpWithKindness frame to your Facebook or Twitter profile photo!
- Search “Autism Speaks” on Instagram for stickers you can add to your story
- Use our Instagram AR filter by tapping the filter tab on our profile
- Be sure to tag @autismspeaks
- Post one of these World Autism Month graphics to your social media
- Write in the caption why you advocate for a kinder world for people with autism
- Tag @autismspeaks
- Start a Facebook fundraiser for World Autism Month in three easy steps! Get tips on starting yours here.
- Add an Instagram fundraiser to your post
- Use the Instagram story donation sticker
- Start a Charity Stream by using Tiltify or StreamLabs Charity.
On April 2nd, in honor of World Autism Awareness Day, landmarks around the globe will light up blue! Join them and light your home or business BLUE!