Gifts you can make today
We are so grateful to our generous donors. In addition to the options outlined below, individual donations can be made here.
Donor Advised Funds (DAF)
A donor advised fund is a type of charitable investment account that provides an immediate tax benefit to you and allows you to recommend grants to charities of your choice over time. Granting to Autism Speaks through your DAF is easy. You can recommend a gift to Autism Speaks today, or on a recurring basis (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually) to help us enhance lives today and accelerate a spectrum of solutions tomorrow.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
The Pension Protection Act provides that individual retirement account (IRA) owners age 70 1/2 or older may donate all or a portion of their IRA, up to $100,000 annually, and avoid income taxes that would ordinarily incur with normal distribution. NOTE - The transfer must be made directly from the IRA to Autism Speaks through your IRA administrator or you may write a check payable to Autism Speaks from your IRA checkbook.
Appreciated Securities - Stock
Planning your giving to include gifts of stock offers valuable financial benefits:
- may help you avoid capital gains tax liability
- may allow you to take an income tax deduction for the full amount of the donation
- contribute to a new future for autism
Autism Speaks offers instructions for electronic transfer of stock. View instructions for electronic transfer of stock.
Public and private foundations provide vital support for the impactful work of Autism Speaks. Generous gifts from family, community and corporate foundations strategically help our efforts to:
- increase global understanding and acceptance
- advance life-enhancing research breakthroughs
- increase early childhood intervention and timely interventions improve the transition to adulthood
- ensure access to reliable information and services throughout the life span
For questions or additional information contact Leadership Giving at: (646) 385-8699 or email@example.com.