We need your help finding the next "Puzzle Piece of Our Community"Send us your favorite picture of your child. We are looking for the next "face of Autism Speaks Miami" to feature in our Facebook Page and possibly future event materials!Contest Details:
- Contest specifically for children, teenagers and adults on the autism spectrum.
- To submit your photo, email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:* Your name, phone number, name of your team (if applicable), and name person in the picture.* This information must be included to be entered into the contest.* All photos will be posted to a Facebook album* Votes/Likes will be counted from JUNE 3rd-June 12th (at 4pm)* Have friends and family "like" your picture in the album. The top 3 pictures with the most "likes" win!* For votes to count, people will need to "like" your individual picture and not the album.
- Photos must be high-resolution (no grainy pics please!)
- Limited to 1 photo entry per individual (for groups/teams: each member can submit 1 photo).· Prizes awarded to the top 3 photos that receive the most Facebook "likes."
- Ends Monday, June 12 at 4pm EST
- Winners announced via the Autism Speaks Miami Facebook page
Prizes- Top 3 Photos will be announced and featured on Autism Speaks Miami Facebook Cover (with possibility of being featured in more local materials)One Lucky Winner will get:-$25 Gift Certificate to Cheesecake Factory