Autism Speaks Safety Fair
150 Park Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23510
Join Autism Speaks and First Responders from throughout Hampton Roads for a free Safety Fair. Meet your local First Responders, receive safety information, and connect with local service providers in Hampton Roads.
What can you expect?
- Resources and tools to help keep your family safe
- Tour emergency vehicles
- Meet K9 units and handlers
- Meet fire rescue personnel
- Get your pictures with police officers
- Elopement prevention: Project Lifesaver and safety tips
- Community Resource Fair
- Fun for everyone: refreshments, face painting, tattoos and more
- Each family will receive a free Safety Kit and other goodies
First Responders from Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Hampton, Newport News, and Suffolk will be attending.
The Autism Speaks Safety Fair is presented by the Floyd E. Kellam, Jr. Family Fund and sponsored by the Virginia Autism Foundation.
Questions? Please contact Christina O'Neill: email@example.com or (703) 228-9908.