Autism Speaks Dine Out
Restaurants Turn Up the Heat for Autism Speaks!
Help increase understanding and acceptance of people with autism. Gain recognition and national exposure with restaurants nationwide by participating in Autism Speaks "Dine Out" during April, World Autism Month and throughout the year. Savor the satisfaction of sharing good food for a good cause!
What is Autism Speaks Dine Out?
The Autism Speaks Dine Out program is an opportunity for restaurants nationwide to join in Autism Speaks during April, World Autism Month and throughout the year to increase understanding and raise funds in support of people affected by autism.
How Can Autism Speaks Dine Out Benefit You?
As a participant*,restaurants can engage customers and staff in a good cause and in return:
- Impact the lives of the more than 1 in 68 children affected by autism!
- Build customer goodwill
- Receive recognition on Autism Speaks website
- Gain access to 2.5 million Autism Speaks social media followers
- Generate high-profile exposure at Autism Speaks events
- Engage with community to highlight brand and drive sales
*Autism Speaks Dine Out programs can be customized based on philanthropic goals and level of commitment by participating restaurants
Ways to Get Involved
There are many ways to participate and engage your customers in a fundraising campaign, here are a few ideas:
- POS (point of sale) and Puzzle-Piece Donation Compaign where customers can donate in $1, $3, $5 or $10 increments
- Donation incentive through Restaurant 'Bounce Back' coupon
- Register 'Round Up'
- Customer Donation via Check Out Receipt
- Special 'Themed' Cocktail, menu or dessert item
- Percentage of proceeds on themed merchandise or accessories
Support Autism Speaks' efforts to enhance lives today and accelerate a spectrum of solutions for tomorrow. Register your business for our Dine Out for Autism program. A member of the Corporate Development department will follow-up with you for more details.Join Us