DIY: Sensory BottleOctober 28, 2019
This project is recommended for use in children ages 5 and up. This project may contain choking hazards. The CDC reports that children under age 5 are at greatest risk for choking injury.
If you need to get some supplies for this project, did you know you can shop like you normally do via Amazon and Amazon will give to Autism Speaks on your behalf? Just shop using our link.
- Clean out plastic water bottle
- Pour ¾ cup of soap into the bottle
- Fill remainder of bottle with warm water
- Add decor items and glitter
- Cap off water bottle and securely close with glue gun
- Shake it up!
Show us your creations by tagging #autismspeaksDIY.