DIY: Communicator CardsNovember 11, 2019
This project is recommended for use in children ages 5 and up. This project may contain choking hazards. The CDC reports that children under age 5 are at greatest risk for choking injury.
- Pictures printed out from the internet.
- laminate paper
- Hole puncher
- Print out cards from the internet or draw your own
- Cut out cards to fit key ring
- Label each card
- Laminate the cards and cut off excess lamination paper
- Use hole puncher to punch a hole at top of each card
- Place cards on a keyring and go!
Show us your creations by tagging #autismspeaksDIY.