DIY: Communicator CardsNovember 11, 2019
This project is recommended for use in children ages 5 and up. This project may contain choking hazards. The CDC reports that children under age 5 are at greatest risk for choking injury.
If you need to get some supplies for this project, did you know you can shop like you normally do via Amazon and Amazon will give to Autism Speaks on your behalf? Just shop using our link.
- Pictures printed out from the internet. Or from our toolkit. Or graphics to print from this video.
- Laminate paper
- Hole puncher
- Print out cards from the internet or draw your own
- Cut out cards to fit key ring
- Label each card
- Laminate the cards and cut off excess lamination paper
- Use hole puncher to punch a hole at top of each card
- Place cards on a keyring and go!
Show us your creations by tagging #autismspeaksDIY.