In honor of World Autism Awareness Day, various landmarks in Los Angeles will Light It Up Blue on April 2, 2018!
- The arena opened on October 17, 1999, and is one of the major sporting facilities in the Greater Los Angeles Area.
- The arena is home to the Los Angeles Lakers and the Los Angeles Clippers of the NBA, the Los Angeles Kings of the NHL, and the Los Angeles Sparks of the WNBA.
- The project, titled "Untitled", is a Kinetic Light Installation.
- It was created in the year 2000 (and updated in 2006).
- The main railway station in Los Angeles, California, and the largest railroad passenger terminal in the Western United States.
- It opened in May 1939 as the Los Angeles Union Passenger Terminal, replacing La Grande Station and Central Station.
Petersen Automotive Museum
- One of the world's largest automotive museums, the Petersen Automotive Museum is a nonprofit organization specializing in automobile history and related educational programs.
- Founded on June 11, 1994 by magazine publisher Robert E. Petersen and his wife Margie, the $40-million Petersen Automotive Museum is owned and operated by the Petersen Automotive Museum Foundation
Marriott Los Angeles Westside HHM
- A Marriott hotel located in downtown Culver City