Announcing the 2015 Autism Speaks U Light It Up Blue Photo Challenge for colleges and universities!
- Begins April 2 at 9am ET and ends Friday, April 24 at 12pm ET.
- Contest specifically for college and university students, staff and faculty.
- Limited to 1 photo entry per chapters/clubs/organization.
- Winners announced Friday, May 1 via the Autism Speaks U Facebook page.
- Prizes awarded to the top 3 photos that receive the most Facebook "likes."
How to Enter:
Participation is as easy as 1,2,3…
STEP 1: LIGHT IT UP BLUE
This year we are asking each school to submit a picture that includes the Autism Speaks Selfie Sign (http://bit.ly/LIUBselfie) OR a homemade sign or banner that includes the words “We Light It Up Blue at (Insert School Name/Sorority/Team/
Deck out your campus buildings, dorms, school mascot, sorority/fraternity houses blue, host a blue event, take a group photo of students sporting lots of blue or get your school president and/or faculty and staff members to wear blue. Just make sure the selfie sign OR your homemade banner /sign is in the picture!
STEP 2: SNAP A PHOTO & EMAIL IT
The Autism Speaks Selfie Sign OR a homemade banner and sign must be included in the photo.
Photos must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 24 at 12pm ET. Include your name, school, photo description and mailing address in the email.
STEP 3: VOTE & WIN PRIZES
Photos will be posted to the Facebook album at http://bit.ly/2015photochallenge. Have friends and family “like” the photo. The top three photos with the most “likes” win!
- 1st Place: $100 worth of Autism Speaks U Swag
- 2nd Place: $75 worth of Autism Speaks U Swag
- 3rd Place: $50 worth of Autism Speaks U Swag
*Winners will receive an online code to purchase swag via the Autism Speaks e-store. Must be redeemed by July 1, 2015