On Wednesday, April 25 at 5pm ET/2pm PT, Autism Speaks U will host its monthly Facebook Q&A for college students. This takes place right on the Autism Speaks U Facebook page. RSVP here.
This month’s Q&A focuses on Autism Speaks U’s collegiate chapters. If you’re interested in starting one, tune in to hear what it takes to create and maintain a chapter. Click here to see a list of Autism Speaks U chapters.
Q&A Topics Include:
- Chapter highlights from this year.
- Chapter marketing tips & ideas.
- End of semester logistics (accounting, e-board elections, etc.).
- Planning for the 2012-13 school year.
- Ways to stay involved with Autism Speaks over the summer.
At least 1 executive board member from each Autism Speaks U chapter is required to participate in the Q&A. Roll call will be taken promptly at 5pm ET/2pm PT.