Be a catalyst for life-enhancing research breakthroughs by
- Increasing funding for autism research;
- Establishing track for reauthorization of Autism CARES;
- Ensuring that the All of Us precision medicine project focuses on autism;
- Engaging with the FDA to promote patient-focused treatments for autism; and
- Working with NCATS to engage industry to focus on autism opportunities.
Increase timely developmental screening and decrease time from diagnosis to intervention by
- Ensuring that individuals with autism have access to the healthcare treatment they need, irrespective of payer (Medicaid, private insurance, etc.).
Improve outcomes for transition age youth, across the spectrum by
- Increasing access to housing and community-based services for individuals with autism and their families;
- Making ABLE accounts widely available;Making career and tech education systems more accessible to individuals with autism and ensuring each program is serving our community well;
- Increasing the availability and accessibility of high-quality post-secondary education options serving youth and young adults with autism; and
- Creating federal support for safety resources and practices.
Learn more about each of our federal initiatives: