2023 Advocacy Forum & Hill Day
The Capital Hilton
1001 16th St NW
Washington, DC , DC 20036
Join autism advocates from across the country for an inspiring two-day grassroots conference and Capitol Hill Day.
- Strengthen your advocacy skills
- Learn from policy experts
- Networking opportunities
- Advocate for change
This page will be updated with a more detailed schedule of events as information is available.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Monday, February 27
We begin at 10:00 a.m. in the Capital Hilton hotel
- Guest speakers will guide you through presentations, workshops and discussions on numerous autism policy topics and advocacy skills training.
- Lunch and an afternoon snack is provided.
Tuesday, February 28
- We start at the Capital Hilton with breakfast (provided) before traveling to Capitol Hill for a group photo and meetings with members of Congress and their staff throughout the day.
- Lunch is on your own.
- There will be an evening reception with drinks and hors d'oeuvres.
Wednesday, March 1
- The majority of the day will take place at the Capital Hilton with breakfast (provided).
- Official programming will end at 12:00 p.m. (noon).
- We recommend booking your flight or train out for 2:30 p.m. or later since we may be up to 30 minutes away from the hotel (where your luggage may be stored) when programming ends.
Parking at the hotel is valet only. Forum attendees are offered a reduced rate of $45/day.
Reserve your hotel stay at the Capital Hilton with our Autism Speaks room block rate via our event booking link.
Our Autism Response Team (ART) is specially trained to connect people with autism, their families, and caretakers to information, tools, and resources.