The Autism Law Summit is a gathering of parent advocates, individuals with autism, autism service providers, lawyers, lobbyists and legislators from across the United States who are interested in the politics and policy of autism spectrum disorders.
Whether you are the parent of a newly diagnosed child with autism or a seasoned lobbyist the Autism Law Summit will provide you with information and strategies necessary to be an effective advocate for the autism community. Please join us for lively discussions including:
- State Autism Insurance Reform
- Coverage for autism through Medicaid/EPSDT and the Health Insurance Marketplace
- Implementation and enforcement of autism insurance law
- ABLE Act Implementation
- 21st Century Cures
- Future Objectives for Autism Speaks Government Affairs including community living and transition issues
- and much more!
Friday - Sunday, November 6-8
Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel
64 Water St.
Mobile, AL 36602
Autism Law Summit Attendees will receive a preferred room rate of $109 per night when booking through this reservation link. The deadline to reserve your room at this discounted rate is October 18th. Please book your room today!
COST AND REGISTRATION:
A non-refundable registration fee of $50 includes access to the nation's leaders in autism policy plus breakfast (Fri, Sat, Sun), lunch (Fri, Sat) and dinner on Saturday evening.
If you will be flying to Mobile
Domestic airports near Mobile, AL
- Mobile, AL (MOB / KMOB) Mobile Regional Airport (14 miles)
- Pensacola, FL (PNS / KPNS) Pensacola Gulf Coast Regional Airport (58 miles)
- Gulfport, MS (GPT / KGPT) Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport (73 miles)
- Hattiesburg, MS (PIB / KPIB) Hattiesburg-Laurel Regional Airport (113 miles)
- Valparaiso, FL (VPS / KVPS) Northwest Florida Regional Airport (116 miles)
International airports near Mobile, AL
- New Orleans, LA (MSY / KMSY) Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (154 miles)
- Birmingham, AL (BHM / KBHM) Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (263 miles)
If you or your organization would like to be a sponsor of the 2015 Autism Law Summit, please contact Michael Wasmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meetings will commence at 9 am on Friday and conclude at noon on Sunday. Please click here for the detailed agenda.
A limited number of partial scholarships are available for roundtrip travel to the 2015 Autism Law Summit and accommodations at the Renaissance Riverview Plaza Hotel (3 nights maximum). Scholarships are awarded on the basis of financial need, diversity and advancement of the policy goals of the Autism Speaks Government Affairs Team.
Requests for financial assistance will be considered upon completion of an online application. Deadline to apply for a scholarship is October 4, 2015. You will receive an answer within 1-2 weeks after the deadline as to whether you received a scholarship.